FBI Investigating Bomb Threats Against Trump Cabinet Nominees

by Emmitt Barry, Worthy News Correspondent

(Worthy News) – The FBI announced Wednesday that it is investigating bomb threats and “swatting” incidents, as well as other threats, targeting several of President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees and administration appointees.

The FBI stated it is “aware of numerous bomb threats and swatting incidents targeting incoming administration nominees and appointees, and we are working with our law enforcement partners. We take all potential threats seriously, and as always, encourage members of the public to immediately report anything they consider suspicious to law enforcement,” according to The Associated Press.

Several of Trump’s Cabinet nominees, including Brooke Rollins, Elise Stefanik, Lee Zeldin, Lori Chavez-DeRemer, and Scott Turner, faced bomb threats and swatting incidents Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to his transition team’s spokeswoman.

“Last night and this morning, several of President Trump’s Cabinet nominees and Administration appointees were targeted in violent, unAmerican threats to their lives and those who live with them,” said Trump-Vance Transition Spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt in a statement.

“These attacks ranged from bomb threats to ‘swatting.’ In response, law enforcement and other authorities acted quickly to ensure the safety of those who were targeted. President Trump and the entire Transition team are grateful for their swift action.”

Ms. Leavitt, soon-to-be White House press secretary, praised law enforcement for quickly ensuring the safety of those targeted and affirmed President Trump’s commitment to uniting the nation and pursuing a prosperous future despite acts of intimidation.

“Law enforcement acted swiftly to ensure the safety of those targeted, and President Trump and the transition team are grateful for their efforts,” said Ms. Leavitt. She added, “President Trump remains focused on uniting the nation and ensuring a safe, prosperous future. Acts of intimidation and violence will not deter us.”

Copyright 1999-2025 Worthy News. This article was originally published on Worthy News and was reproduced with permission.

More Worthy News

‘Hamas Out!’ Gaza Protests Grow as Terrorist Group Threatens Demonstrators
‘Hamas Out!’ Gaza Protests Grow as Terrorist Group Threatens Demonstrators
Thursday, April 3, 2025

Mass protests against Hamas continued in Gaza on Wednesday—following two days of demonstrations last week, marking the most significant unrest in 18 months—as the terror group tortured and killed two protesters, threatened a crackdown, and drew vows of revenge from the victims’ families.

11 Killed in Night Attack on Christian Farming Community in Nigeria
11 Killed in Night Attack on Christian Farming Community in Nigeria
Thursday, April 3, 2025

A night raid by suspected Fulani militants in Bokkos County, Nigeria, left 11 Christians dead, including a pregnant woman, her husband, and a 10-year-old girl.

Pastor in China Sentenced to 5 Years in Jail
Pastor in China Sentenced to 5 Years in Jail
Thursday, April 3, 2025

A house church pastor was sentenced to five years in prison, according to a magazine covering religious liberty and human rights in China.

Israel Strikes Military Targets Across Syria in Bold Warning to Turkey
Israel Strikes Military Targets Across Syria in Bold Warning to Turkey
Thursday, April 3, 2025

Between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, the Israeli Air Force carried out widespread strikes across Syria, targeting military bases and facilities from the Assad regime era — a move widely seen as a warning to Turkey.

NATO Mourns 4 US Troops Killed In Lithuania
NATO Mourns 4 US Troops Killed In Lithuania
Thursday, April 3, 2025

The secretary general of the NATO military alliance on Thursday mourned four American soldiers who were killed during a military exercise in Lithuania.

Trump, Republicans Shrug as Stocks Plummet After Tariffs
Trump, Republicans Shrug as Stocks Plummet After Tariffs
Thursday, April 3, 2025

President Donald Trump and some Republicans were quick to shrug off stock losses Thursday as the market responds to a jolt from Trump’s reciprocal tariffs.

Nearly 2 Trillion Erased In Stocks Within Minutes Over Trump Tariffs
Nearly 2 Trillion Erased In Stocks Within Minutes Over Trump Tariffs
Thursday, April 3, 2025

Roughly $1.7 trillion was erased from the S&P 500 Index of the 500 most influential companies at the start of trading at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday amid worries that President Donald J. Trump’s sweeping new round of tariffs could plunge the economy, and much of the world, into a recession.